NAPSA Code of Ethics
Members of the North American Power Sweeping Association (hereinafter “NAPSA”) are dedicated to the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and competence.
Recognizing their responsibility to their customers, employees and the public, signators to this document pledge to follow these guidelines in their business and professional conducts.
- Members shall agree to carry reasonable levels of liability insurance and provide customers a copy of certificate of insurance upon request.
- Members shall agree to carry worker’s compensation insurance on all employees and require that all subcontractors comply with such rules.
- Members shall agree to comply with all local, state and federal regulations in regards to the proper disposal of sweeping debris.
- Members shall provide to customers proof of proper disposal methods upon request.
- Members shall collect and pay all appropriate taxes, including all payroll, sale and fuel taxes.
- Member shall agree to provide training for all equipment.
- Member shall continuously strive to provide employees with a safe working conditions.
- Members shall follow all state and federal laws in regards to compensation.
- Members agree to conduct their business with honesty, integrity and project a professional image in all endeavors.
- Members agree to be truthful and non-deceptive in advertising.
- Members agree to all proposals shall be complete and accurate in describing services/products rendered.